CANADIAN WILDERNESS ADVENTURES TO RESUME OPERATIONS
CANADIAN’S WHISTLER OPERATIONS WILL PARTIALLY RESUME AS PART OF PROVINCIAL PLAN TO RESTART BC
May 25, 2020
Operational update for our loyal guests and partners. We are very excited to announce that we will resume operations of our summer tours (Callaghan based) on May 28, 2020.
As always the health and safety of our guests and our team is a top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening safely, providing adequate distance, and updated health & safety measures.
In addition to our existing protocol for cleaning and sanitation, we are taking the following extra precautions to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone at Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
- Helmets are sanitized after use, and on a timed rotation. Option of open face helmets for Buggy tours.
- We have a new UVC light unit to sanitize goggles after each use
- Gloves and balaclavas are washed after each use
- Washrooms are disinfected frequently, additional hand sanitizer
- Vehicles and equipment are sanitized after each use
- Additional hand wash stations at base locations
- Directional flow at base locations with an IN and OUT door, extra space and time provided for self serve guest gear, and covered waiting areas outside
- Guests will be required to wear a mask while travelling inside a vehicle (bus, van, Jeep). Please wear your own mask if you have one, otherwise we will have masks available.
- Jeep tours will be private, per family group
- Reduced capacities in our buses to allow for more space
- Plexiglass barriers at desk locations
- Counters, credit card machines and tablets sanitized after each guest use
- Increased cleaning schedule for vehicles and base locations as well as desk locations
- Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum of 2 metres)
- Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of the Canadian facilities, and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises
- Self drive with free parking at our Callaghan Base
We ask that you take responsibility for your own health and the health of those around you. If you are sick, or are experiencing any flu like symptoms please stay home.
Like you, we love Whistler. We pride ourselves in offering unique, authentic outdoor experiences and look forward to welcoming you back to Whistler for a summer adventure with Canadian.
As we expect the government mandates to change in the coming weeks and months, please visit www.www.canadianwilderness.com for the most current operational updates.
CANADIAN WILDERNESS ADVENTURES TO PAUSE OPERATIONS
CANADIAN’S WHISTLER OPERATIONS PAUSED AS PART OF NATIONAL EFFORT TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
March 17, 2020
The safety of our guests and our employees has always been our number one priority at Canadian Wilderness Adventures. With that said, we are following the guidance of our Federal, Provincial and Regional governments and respective health care agencies and temporarily pausing operations effective March 17th.
Customers with existing reservations will hear from us directly for refunds, and you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] with questions or if you require any further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support and we look forward to seeing you in the very near future. Our reservation system is currently available for bookings May 29, 2020 onward.
We look forward to your visit when we are back in action.
The Team at Canadian