As always the health and safety of our guests and our team is a top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening safely, providing adequate distance, and updated health & safety measures.
In addition to our existing protocol for cleaning and sanitation, we are taking the following extra precautions to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone at Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
- If you are sick, or are experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms, OR if you have just arrived in BC in the last 14 days OR have been exposed to someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID -19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and do not come out on tour.
- All helmets are sanitized after use, and on a timed rotation. Option of open face helmets for off-road buggy tours.
- We have a new UVC light unit to sanitize goggles after each use.
- VitalOxide (hospital grade disinfectant) Fog system to disinfect guest gear, and other equipment including bikes and public spaces.
- Gloves and balaclavas are washed after each use
- Washrooms are disinfected frequently, additional hand sanitizer provided
- Vehicles and equipment are sanitized after each use, including all high touch points/surfaces
- Additional hand sanitizer at all desk and base locations
- Directional flow at base locations with an IN and OUT door, extra space and time provided for self serve guest gear, and covered waiting areas outside
- Guests will be required to wear a mask while travelling inside a vehicle (bus, van, Jeep). Please wear your own mask if you have one, otherwise we will have masks available.
- Jeep tours are private, per family group
- Plexiglass barriers at both sales desk locations, and in guest lodge
- Counters, credit card machines and tablets sanitized after each guest use
- Increased cleaning schedule for vehicles and base locations as well as sales desk locations
- Physical distancing is encouraged at all times (minimum of 2 metres)
- Option to self drive to our Callaghan Base with free parking
Like you, we love Whistler. We pride ourselves in offering unique, authentic outdoor experiences and look forward to welcoming you to Whistler for a summer adventure with Canadian.
As we expect the government mandates to change in the coming weeks and months, please visit www.canadianwilderness.com for the most current operational updates.