As always the health and safety of our guests and our team is a top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening safely, providing adequate distance, and updated health & safety measures.
In addition to our existing protocol for cleaning and sanitation, we are taking the following extra precautions to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone at Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility.
- Guest helmets are sanitized after use.
- A VitalOxide (hospital grade disinfectant) fog system is used to disinfect guest gear, gloves and other equipment.
- Balaclavas are washed after each use.
- High touch points/surfaces are disinfected frequently, and additional hand sanitizer provided in all facilities.
- Vehicles and equipment are sanitized after each use, including all high touch points/surfaces.
- Additional hand sanitizer available in vehicles, and at all desk and base locations