As always the health and safety of our guests and our team is a top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening safely, providing adequate distance, and updated health & safety measures.
In addition to our existing protocol for cleaning and sanitation, we are taking the following extra precautions to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone at Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
- All employees must complete a health screening before starting their shift to ensure they are in good health.
- Employees will be wearing masks during the tour for your safety and will have hand sanitizer available. Wherever possible our employees will be working behind plexiglass barriers.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility.
- Guest helmets are sanitized after use, and on a timed rotation.
- Goggles are sanitized by UVC light after each use.
- VitalOxide (hospital grade disinfectant) Fog system to disinfect guest gear, gloves and other equipment.
- Balaclavas are washed after each use.
- Washrooms are disinfected frequently, additional hand sanitizer provided.
- Vehicles and equipment are sanitized after each use, including all high touch points/surfaces.
- Additional hand sanitizer available in vehicles, and at all desk and base locations
- Directional flow at base locations with an IN and OUT door, extra space and time provided for self serve guest gear, and covered waiting areas outside.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in all facilities, vehicles, under helmets and whenever physical distancing is not possible. Please wear your own mask if you have one, otherwise we will have masks available.
- Jeep tours are private, per family/household.
- Counters, credit card machines and tablets sanitized after each guest use.
- Increased cleaning schedule for vehicles and base locations as well as sales desk locations.
- Physical distancing is encouraged at all times (minimum of 2 metres).