BOOK YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Our Yukon Breakfast tour is suitable for beginner and intermediate riders. If you’re not sure about your ability level, call our Adventure Desk at 604-938-1616.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Important Booking Information
- Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider must be at least 19 years old and fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers who are 19 years old are required to show their license upon check in.
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Helmets: It is mandatory for all Snowmobile Tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Full Faced Helmet while on tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellations by guests are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure, and are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity are subject to a 100% charge. Canadian Wilderness Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. If your tour is cancelled by Canadian Wilderness Adventures, you will be issued a full refund.
- Credit Policy: Should you need to cancel your tour due to COVID-19 disruptions, restrictions or personal illness, within the non-refundable cancellation period of 24 hours, you may be eligible for our new Tour Credit policy. To qualify you are required to submit proof. This may include verification from a physician, travel documents, or other material deemed necessary to process your cancellation request. We will credit the full amount of your tour for use on a future date. Documented evidence must be produced to support this claim, if you cannot produce valid documentation, you will be charged the full amount for the tour. Please note the travel restrictions in your area before booking a tour to ensure you are allowed travel to Whistler. Refunds will not be given for anybody who cancels due to travel restrictions announced outside of the 24 hour cancellation period.
- Collision Coverage: Zero-deductible collision coverage of $25.00 per driver, per day is mandatory on all Snowmobile tours.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Pregnancy: Safety regulations require that Canadian Wilderness Adventures not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a Snowmobile, ATV or Dogsled. All mothers to be are welcome on our Snowcat or Jeep tours.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation. If you have any food allergies or food requirements please let you Reservations Agent know.
- Weight: The ideal weight for a smooth ride on snowmobiles is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Age Restrictions: Passengers must be 6+ years old. A younger child, depending on their size, strength, and capability may be allowed to ride in front on the guide’s machine.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met. Gratuities are appreciated for great service.
adventure with us
adventure with us