Release of Liability and Waiver Forms:
It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form.
Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
Full payment is due at the time of booking. All reservations are 100% non-refundable within 24 hrs of departure. Canadian Wilderness Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met. Our guest experience team will contact you the day before your tour departure date if the tour is NOT confirmed. If your tour is cancelled by Canadian Wilderness Adventures, you will be issued a full refund.
Cancellation protection is available on bookings of less than 10 people. It must be purchased at the time of booking and allows you one opportunity to cancel your tour up to 1 hour before your departure time for a full refund or reschedule your tour to a future date or time.
If you purchase cancellation protection and do not show up for your tour or do not contact us at least 1 hour before your scheduled departure time the full cost of the tour is non-refundable. Cancelation protection must be purchased for each guest on the booking.
Group bookings of 10 or more guests booked directly through our agents require final confirmed numbers 72 hours prior to departure. Any changes within the 72 hours are subject to 100% charge.
Group bookings booked via our groups department require final confirmed numbers 7-14 days prior to the activity date (as per your contract), and any changes inside that period are subject to 100% charge.
Important Booking Information
- Driver’s License: All drivers of ATVs, buggy's and/or snowmobiles must be at least 19 years old with a full, unrestricted (equivalent to a BC Class 5) license. All drivers who are under 25 years old are required to present their license upon check in.
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV, buggy and snowmobile tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Full Faced Helmet while on tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking. Refunds and cancellations by guests are limited to 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity are 100% non-refundable. Canadian Wilderness Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. If your tour is cancelled by Canadian Wilderness Adventures, you will be issued a full refund.
- Credit Policy: Should you need to cancel your tour due to COVID-19 travel disruptions, restrictions or personal illness, within the non-refundable cancellation period of 24 hours, you may be eligible for a tour credit. To qualify you are required to provide verification from a physician, travel documents, or other material deemed necessary to process your cancellation request. We will credit the full amount of your tour for use on a future date less the cost of food for dining tours. Documented evidence must be produced to support this claim, if you cannot produce valid documentation, you will be charged the full amount for the tour. Please note the travel restrictions in your area before booking a tour to ensure you are allowed travel to Whistler. Refunds will not be given for anybody who cancels due to travel restrictions announced outside of the 24 hour cancellation period.
- Collision Coverage: Zero-deductible collision coverage of $25.00 per driver, per day is mandatory on all Snowmobile, ATV and E-Bike tours, $35.00 for off-road buggy tours and $40.00 for our Powder Hound and Bralorne snowmobile tours.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Pregnancy: Safety regulations require that Canadian Wilderness Adventures not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a Snowmobile, ATV, Buggy or Dogsled. All mothers to be are welcome on our Snowcat or Jeep tours.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation. If you have any food allergies or food requirements please let you Reservations Agent know.
- Weight: The ideal weight for a smooth ride on snowmobiles is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Age Restrictions: Each tour has its own minimum age requirements, and some have height requirements too. Please refer to your tour details for these specific requirements.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met.
Gratuities are appreciated for great service.