BOOK YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
If you’re not sure which tour you would enjoy, call our Adventure Desk at 604-938-1616.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Important Booking Information
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Check in: At the reservations desk in the Carleton Lodge 15-30 mins prior to tour departure.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time are subject to a full charge of the tour cost. Groups of 10 or more require 72 hour notification of cancellation and will be subject to a booking fee. Group cancellation within 72 hours will be non-refundable. Canadian Wilderness Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. Full refunds will be made or alternate dates will be offered in these unlikely events.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation. If you have any food allergies or food requirements please let you Reservations Agent know.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met. Gratuities are appreciated for great service.
Please check in at the Reservations Desk downstairs in the Carleton Lodge, underneath the Longhorn Saloon. The Carleton Lodge is located at the base of Whistler Mountain, across from the village gondolas.
adventure with us
adventure with us