Forest Bathing – The Medicine Trail
Nature is the healer
This gently guided tour combines leisurely walks on paths under forest canopy with activities to help you open your senses, hone your intuition, and experience the forest as you never have before. Your guide will draw upon mindfulness meditation practices, and the techniques of deep nature connection mentoring. You will stop at several points along the walk, to learn from and teach each other as we discuss what we are experiencing.
Departure: call for availability
Duration: 3 hours (round trip)
Cost: $98 per Adult (+ 5% GST)
Waiver Of Liability: Adventure sport activities involve many risks, dangers and hazards. These risks and hazards are outlined in our release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks and indemnity agreement which participants are required to sign before participating in an Adventure Sport Activity. This agreement will affect your legal rights should you be involved in an accident.
Flexible Cancellation: Book with confidence with our flexible cancellation policy (full refund 24hrs before) & additional cancellation protection (1 hr before). For more information please visit www.canadianwilderness.com/waivers.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Important Booking Information
- Driver’s License: All drivers of ATVs, buggy's and/or snowmobiles must be at least 19 years old with a full, unrestricted (equivalent to a BC Class 5) license. All drivers who are under 25 years old are required to present their license upon check in.
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV, buggy and snowmobile tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Full Faced Helmet while on tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking. Refunds and cancellations by guests are limited to 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity are 100% non-refundable. Canadian Wilderness Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. If your tour is cancelled by Canadian Wilderness Adventures, you will be issued a full refund.
- Credit Policy: Should you need to cancel your tour due to COVID-19 travel disruptions, restrictions or personal illness, within the non-refundable cancellation period of 24 hours, you may be eligible for a tour credit. To qualify you are required to provide verification from a physician, travel documents, or other material deemed necessary to process your cancellation request. We will credit the full amount of your tour for use on a future date less the cost of food for dining tours. Documented evidence must be produced to support this claim, if you cannot produce valid documentation, you will be charged the full amount for the tour. Please note the travel restrictions in your area before booking a tour to ensure you are allowed travel to Whistler. Refunds will not be given for anybody who cancels due to travel restrictions announced outside of the 24 hour cancellation period.
- Collision Coverage: Zero-deductible collision coverage of $25.00 per driver, per day is mandatory on all Snowmobile, ATV and E-Bike tours, $35.00 for off-road buggy tours and $40.00 for our Powder Hound and Bralorne snowmobile tours.
- Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Pregnancy: Safety regulations require that Canadian Wilderness Adventures not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a Snowmobile, ATV, Buggy or Dogsled. All mothers to be are welcome on our Snowcat or Jeep tours.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation. If you have any food allergies or food requirements please let you Reservations Agent know.
- Weight: The ideal weight for a smooth ride on snowmobiles is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Age Restrictions: Each tour has its own minimum age requirements, and some have height requirements too. Please refer to your tour details for these specific requirements.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met.
Gratuities are appreciated for great service.