IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Important Booking Information
- Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellations by guests are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure, and are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity are subject to a 100% charge. Canadian Wilderness Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. If your tour is cancelled by Canadian Wilderness Adventures, you will be issued a full refund.
- Alcohol/Marijuana: Any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs, marijuana or alcohol will not be permitted to participate in any tours. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation. If you have any food allergies or food requirements please let you Reservations Agent know.
- Age restrictions: Participants must be 14+ years old.
All tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met. Gratuities are appreciated for great service.