Come join the amazing family at Canadian Wilderness Adventures. We hire active hard-working and outgoing individuals for a variety of positions. To join our family you must be customer service oriented, communicate well with others, be able to multi-task, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for the outdoors and Whistler.
What We Offer:
A fun, outdoor work environment with a great team of like-minded individuals. An always changing, always challenging work day with the opportunity to connect and explore with people from all over the world. Flexible schedules and amazing staff parties are definite perks of the job.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- 80 hour first aid certification such as Outdoor Emergency Care, OFA 3 or Wilderness First Responder with a CPR-C
- Class 4 unrestricted BC license (or equivalent) to drive our buses
- Guiding or instructing experience is not required but is an asset
Class 4 driver’s license
- 40 hour first aid certification
- Guiding or instructing experience is not required but is an asset.
- Paddling training and certification provided in house.
- Class 4 unrestricted license and clean driving record
- Experience driving with trailers
- Able to load and unload canoes from trailer
- Assist with preparing guests for the water and assist guides with launching tours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing individuals who are customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous customer service experience
- good working knowledge of computers
- comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Passion for the outdoors
- Background in sales an asset
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org